- Brand: SONOFF
- Model: ZBDongle-E
- Working temperature: -10℃-40℃
- Input: DC 5V (100mA Max)
- Wireless: Zigbee 3.0
- Shell material: Alumium alloy
- Pre-flashed with Z-Stack 3.x.0 coordinator firmware
- Can use ZHA in Home Assistant or use Zigbee2MQTT
- Base on TI CC2652P + CP2102N
- +20dBm output gain
- SMA interface external antenna
- Aluminum housing effectively reduces signal interference from peripherals
- Optional 1.5m USB extension cable for better signal range
SONOFF Zigbee 3.0 USB Dongle is a universal Zigbee USB stick. It can be used as a universal Zigbee gateway in Home Assistant or other open-source platforms via ZHA or Zigbee2MQTT to locally control all your Zigbee sub-devices, so you don’t need to invest on the Zigbee hubs for different brands, all you need is a universal gateway – Dongle Plus!
Wide Range of Supported Devices
Dongle can be used as a Zigbee 3.0 gateway in open-source automation platforms to manage various sub-devices from various brands or flash router firmware to extend the network range.