- Weight 0.214 kg
- Dimensions: 14.25 × 9 × 6.65 cm
- Colour: white
- Product type: MAIN UNIT of professional, high performance control and power metering unit
- Electric gangs controlled: 0 (this is the main unit without any relays)
- Switch/ switch relay: no
- Power meter: no
- Dimmer/light controller: no
- DIN rail compatible: yes
- Physical on/off button: no
- Inputs for external switch: no
- Device power supply: 100V – 240V AC
- Wiring: 230V AC (live and neutral)
- Controllable from internet: yes
- WiFi connection: yes
- WiFi standards: 802.11 b/g/n (2.4GHz)
- RF/ radio control (433.92MHz): no
- Zigbee connection: no
- Cloud mode: default mode is connecting to the eWeLink cloud
- Local area network mode: yes, if the connection with the eWeLink cloud is disconnected, limited features
- REST API support: yes
- MQTT support: no
- Manufacturer smartphone app: yes, free app: eWeLink (Android, iOS)
- History: up to 180 days power metering history stored on memory card (sold separately)
- Temperature range: -10ºC – 40ºC
- Humidity range: 0-95%
- Manufacturer: Sonoff
- Remote ON / OFF – Anytime, anywhere, from now on you can turn all your channels on and off remotely.
- Possibility to add up to 32 pcs. of 4-channel power metering relays to the main channel, total support for up to 128
- independent channels
- Fits to DIN-rail
- SD card support: supports adding a 8GB-32GB SDHC memory card to store up to 180 days consumption data
- Controling the channels independently
- Physical on/off buttons on the 4-relay devices
- Overload protection for all channels
- Mobil App – free iOS és Android mobil App: eWeLink, connecting to eWeLink IoT cloud
- Sync status – Check actual relay status (turned ON or OFF) with the mobile App
- Share control – Control the device together with your family
SONOFF Smart Stackable Power Meter consists of
(1) a main unit with built-in Wi-Fi chip and support for eWeLink IoT cloud and eWeLink app, and
(2) one or multiple SONOFF Smart Stackable Power Meter 4-Relays.
THIS PRODUCT IS THE MAIN UNIT. SPM 4-RELAY units are sold separately.
They all fit onto DIN rail of an electric cabinet, and provide smart control and power metering feature with max. performance of 20A per gang, as well as, overload protection for all gangs. It is a high performance professional smart home tool to manage homes, office buildings, industrial buildings or even shopping malls to keep track of residents or tenants power consumption.
The SPM Main unit communicates with the eWeLink cloud through Ethernet or Wi-Fi, and communicates with the SPM-4relay modules via RS-485, which allows multi-terminal and stanle long term data transmission. One main unit can work with up to 32 pcs. of 4-relay units, so has a total support of 128 x 20A channel management and power metering.
The device has an SD card slot, you may insert an SDHC memory card (not included with the product) to store up to 180 days consumption data and check the data via HTTP API. Data can also be exported.